Happy New Year! I am excited for the start of a new year. With every new year, I always reflect on the events of the year - the highs and the lows (both were plentiful this year). In addition to life events, I also think about those products or items that weathered the year with me; the things that I continued to reach for and those that never let me down (yes, carbs should receive an honorable mention).
I decided to share some of my favorite products from the past year!
Click the black "read more" button to find out which products made the cut...
(click the links below!)
1. URBAN DECAY 'Perversion' Mascara ($22): Absolutely amazing. My eyes are pretty sensitive and I've tried a lot of mascaras. Throughout the year I tested drugstore products and luxury ones - this middle of the line mascara kept my lashes hydrated and didn't irritate my eyes.
2. ADIDAS Superstar Athletic Shoes ($80): I rocked these as long as Chicago weather would allow me. So comfy!
3. TIFFANY & CO. Pearl Earrings ($225): I always reach for these earrings - I think there is something about pearls that brighten the face. Not a scientific deduction though ;)
4. RAY BAN Aviators ($175): forever and always.
5. APPLE iPad Mini ($400): love love love
6. AVEDA Air Control Hairspray ($30): gives great hold and doesn't make my hair crunchy...win-win
7. L'OREAL Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner ($10): the only thing I'll use on my waterline and the product lasts forever
8. NARS 'Matahari' Blush ($30): my favorite blushes, the color in the pan looks TOTALLY different on the face, don't be scared - bonus points for the cheeky name!
9. DW Hand Poured Candles ($12): try to find these babies at a TJ Maxx or Marshall's for a slight discount
10. ONE TEASPOON 'Bandit' Shorts ($107): couldn't take these off in the summer - these are the best jean shorts, I've ever owned, well worth the higher price tag!
11. KAT VON D Contour Palette ($46): blends better than the other palettes I've tried, and the colors aren't too harsh...this palette comes in a light and dark version
12. VINCE CAMUTO 'Malaya' Boots ($300): Loved thigh high boots this year - I even wore them in the warmer months with dresses
13, LULULEMON 'Align Pant II' ($98): check out my blog post on these babies
14. TIFFANY & CO. Diamond Necklace ($500): I love dainty jewelry and this necklace is perfect and I never take it off! (#thanksdean)
15. SAINT LAURENT 'Sac du Jour' ($2890): favorite bag that I can't put down, I never thought I'd love such a structured bag!
16. ANASTASIA 'Brow Wiz' Pencil ($21): #eyebrowobsessed
Cheers to a great new year!