In true American fashion, I purchased my fair share of items during the recent holiday sale. I'm not sure if the sales are still taking place, but I thought I'd share some of the items I got just in case you could find them at a similar or, dare I say, better price! Click "read more" to find out...
By far my favorite purchase was my rustic brown Tory Burch boots. I've needed new brown boots for a while, both of my pairs were looking pretty beat up. Most of my purchases were done on Cyber Monday so I'm still waiting for packages in the mail. Once those come in I'm sure I'll be including some of these items in future posts.
Check them out below :)
1. Tory Burch 'Jolie' Boots (
2. Free People 'That's a Wrap' Shirt (
3. HM Flounce Sleeve Dress (
4. AF Corduroy Button Skirt (
5. Tory Burch Card Case (
6. Cotton Emporium Turtleneck Dress (
7. HM Buffalo Plaid A-Line Skirt (
8. AF Fleece Quilted Vest (
9. Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Spray (
10. Redken Fashion Work Hair Spray (
11. Redken Anti-Snap Leave In Fortifier (
Did you find some great items during the recent sales? If so, share in the comments below!