I am not a Black Friday shopper - never have and never will. I just can't get on board with the fighting and the lines. Not to mention the stores that I frequent never have sales. Rude.
Now this does not mean that I don't take advantage of the sales. While I may not be physically participating in a tug of war game over a toaster, I still am feverishly typing in promo codes, crossing my fingers and hoping they work. Like I mentioned, many of the stores I like to shop at do not participate in Black Friday sales. However, some of them do jump on the "Cyber Monday" bandwagon.
For your shopping pleasure (and ease) I've rounded up just a few of my favorite sites and their Cyber Monday deals. Click "read more" to continue reading and grab the sale codes.
Check out these steals:
- Teachers Pay Teachers: 20% everything at my store! (no code needed)
- ShopBop: 15% off $200+, 20% off $500+, 25% off $800 (code: GOBIG16)
- Tory Burch: 30% off $250+ (code: THANKS)
- H&M: 20% off $30+ (code: 5144), 25% off $50+ (code: 0275), 30% off 100+ (code: 8284)
- Loft: 50% off everything! (code: CYBERMONDAY)
- Abercrombie & Fitch: 50% off entire store! (no code needed) - read my article on what to buy here
- Vera Bradley: 50% off sale styles and FREE shipping (no code needed) - my favorite travel bag is from there, read about it here
What are your favorite deals this Cyber Monday? My bank account is currently crying... ;)